Friday 28 September 2012

Im back!!!! with a modified extra!

well after a long while *cough* im back!
I have been sooo busy with life at the minute ive not had much time to do anything miniature wise or even update my blog or post on the forum!

anyway i decided to have a go at modifying a little wardrobe for a nursery in shabby chic style
here it is :)

#
 
On the top includes a folding towel, a dummy, a pot of cream, a bottle of baby powder, bottle of shampoo and a bottle of conditioner, and a baby bottle. the hat on the teddy goes with the little dress on the hanger and are both removable. hanging on the door is a bib. The teddies on the side are stickers, as are the little butterflies on the front. 

4 comments:

  1. Like what you've done to the white cupboard, looks so much better now, especially with those pretty pink accessories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely, I am really into the shabby chic look at the moment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys! this one sold on ebay for 12 :) well chuffed.. off to do some more me thinks lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie, I have something on my blog for you. :-D

    ReplyDelete